Today, we see a dramatic increase in the incidence of gastrointestinal conditions globally. This is due to acute and chronic stress, bad urban environmental problems, irregular eating, and consumption of foods containing unhealthy substances.
For a disease to be diagnosed correctly and to prevent the potential development of complications, including a severe chronic pathology, it’s important that you consult a gastroenterologist immediately after you experience any disturbing symptoms.
At Medical Club Grace, our gastroenterologists provide expert treatment for the following GI conditions:
• Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer
• Gastritis and duodenitis
• Colitis, dysbiosis, and irritable bowel syndrome
• Hepatitis, cirrhosis, and hepatic steatosis (fatty liver disease)
• Hiatal hernia
• Pancreatitis and pancreatic cyst
• Cholecystitis, gallstone disease, and impaired gallbladder motility.
The doctor will carry out an initial physical examination to look at your skin, check your oral and tongue mucosa, and press on your stomach to check your abdominal organs. Other assessment may be required to make the diagnosis more precise.
You may see your doctor for both a routine consultation and an emergency visit if you have any acute symptoms.