Endoprostheses for cruroplasty
Used for leg reshaping surgeries, modern endoprostheses require no further replacement and have a dense elastomeric shell being filled with cohesive gel. Surgeons use the following types of silicone implants for cruroplasty:
- Smooth or textured (rough) implants depending on the outer elastomeric shell.
- Symmetrical silicone shin endoprostheses. Such implants have a maximum width in the middle.
- Asymmetrical (anatomical) silicone shin endoprostheses with the most convex part being shifted to the upper third.
Our surgeons select the implants for cruroplasty according to their parameters and sizes on a case-by-case basis.
Contraindications to leg reshaping
Cruroplasty is contraindicated if you have:
• Multiple allergies to local and general anaesthetics
• Severe diseases of internal organs
• Diabetes mellitus and other diseases which slow your tissue regeneration down
• Oncological diseases
• Varicose veins
• Inflammatory conditions in the shin area and thrombophlebitis
• Clotting disorders
We don’t perform cruroplasty for patients under 18. Any leg reshaping surgery is contraindicated to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Cruroplasty at Medical Club Grace
Entrust your implant-based leg reshaping surgery to the plastic surgeons at Medical Club Grace in Kyiv. Our experts are highly experienced and qualified plastic surgeons. We ensure that our experts use sterile operating rooms, German state-of-the-art equipment and surgical instruments, certified all-new products, and time-tested implants and suture materials.
At Medical Club Grace, cruroplasty is all about getting perfect leg contours as quickly as possible!