Everyone has problem areas. We offer you liposculpture—a new technique of body plastic surgery. It’ll help shape the beautiful contours of your body as well as restore skin tone and elasticity. Indeed, women do notice fat deposits on their waist, hips, and buttocks. And they can’t get rid of them. Workouts and diets don’t help either, but they want to have a proportionate and fit body. We want you to have such body and therefore will do our best to help you by using liposculpture.
Some parts accumulate more fat cells than others. Liposculpture will give you more proportionate contours.
Plastic surgeon. Hair transplantation expert. Phlebologist. 12 years of surgical expertise
At the first consultation, our expert thoroughly examines the body parts you’d like to improve. If you have enough fat cells and no contraindications to liposculpture, our expert will transfer fat cells to the right parts within a single procedure.
Any potential risks can be minimized. During the pre- and postoperative periods, you need to follow all of our experts’ recommendations, lead a healthy lifestyle, and keep a proper diet. Clients who don’t heed our doctors’ recommendations may develop infections, haematomas, and scars.
Our experts forbid sunbathing and swimming for two months after liposculpture. Therefore, you can go on vacation only after this period and consulting with our expert.
The cost of the operation package includes:
• Preoperative consultations of doctors: anesthesiologist, gynecologist-endocrinologist, surgeon and therapist;
• Standard package of analyzes;
• According to the operation: ultrasound, X-ray and endoscopic examinations;
• Intensive care ward;
• Hospital: ward, individual medical care - personal doctor on duty, personal nurse, individual meals;
• Postoperative care (first 10 days after surgery);
• Annual medical support;
• Compression underwear (1 set).