The face has clear and expressive contours. When it becomes asymmetrical, you immediately notice this. We know that many of you don’t like this. You experience insecurities, poor rapport, and discomfort. We offer you to undergo chin surgery. It’ll help you fix any asymmetry and improve your facial profile.
Asymmetrical chins affect facial aesthetics. Therefore, our experts offer to reshape your chin once and for all.
Aspirin and any medications containing aspirin must be discontinued 14 days before surgery, as they affect normal blood clotting. You must inform our expert what other medications you’re taking. Also, you must give up smoking or smoke fewer cigarettes two weeks before surgery, since nicotine makes blood vessels contract and can affect blood circulation during and after surgery. You need to avoid the intake of spicy and greasy foods as well as stop drinking alcohol 7 days before surgery.
You’ll notice the results of chin surgery after your oedema subsides. You can expect this in 3–4 weeks after surgery. An important thing is that the results persist forever.
The cost of the operation package includes:
• Preoperative consultations of doctors: anesthesiologist, gynecologist-endocrinologist, surgeon and therapist;
• Standard package of analyzes;
• According to the operation: ultrasound, X-ray and endoscopic examinations;
• Intensive care ward;
• Hospital: ward, individual medical care - personal doctor on duty, personal nurse, individual meals;
• Postoperative care (first 10 days after surgery);
• Annual medical support.