Male intimate plastic surgery ceases to be something extraordinary, correction of the genitals is performed all the more often in order to eliminate cosmetic defects, return an attractive appearance to delicate areas, as well as improve their functions and sensitivity.
Plastic surgery of male intimate areas: indications
Indications for male intimate plastic surgery can be both medical and aesthetic.
- Dissatisfaction with the appearance of the genitals (size, shape).
- Genital dysfunction (erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorder, difficulty urinating, etc.).
Experienced doctors of the Grace Medical Club will help to cope with these and other problems that significantly affect the quality of life of a man.
At the consultation, an andrologist will conduct an examination, prescribe a diagnosis and discuss with the patient options for surgical treatment (plastic surgery of the male genital organs).
If possible, the doctor will try to solve the problem in a non-surgical way. And in case of ineffectiveness of conservative treatment and the absence of contraindications to surgical intervention, he will prescribe a surgical operation using minimally invasive methods.
The urologists of our clinic have extensive experience in the field of intimate plastic surgery for men and carry out successful operations of varying degrees of complexity. We offer the following types of intimate male plastic surgery:
- Correction of the genitals: testicular endoprosthetics, denervation of the glans penis, scrotum lift (scrotum lifting).
- Penile plasty: circumcisio, plasty of the frenum of the penis, plasty of the curvature of the penis.
- Penis size correction: ligamentotomy, lipofilling, penile thickening, penis thickening with fillers.