This Policy covers both our online and offline activities, including Personal Data, which we collect through various channels, such as websites, applications, social networks, customer service, points of sale and various activities ( if available).
If you do not provide us with the necessary Personal Data – we will not be able to provide you with our products and / or services for which they are required.
We receive your Personal Data from the following sources:
- Websites https://gracemedclub.com
- E-mail, text and other e-mails to any messenger. Interaction between you and us by electronic communication.
- Registration forms. Electronic, paper or similar forms that we collect by mail, during any events, competitions and other promotions or events, feedback.
- Interaction with our advertising. Interacting with our ads (for example, if you interact with one of our ads on a third-party website, we may receive information about such interactions).
- The data we create. In the course of our interaction with you, we may create Personal Data about you.
- Data from other sources. Social networks (such as Facebook, Google, etc.), marketing research (unless feedback is provided anonymously), third-party data aggregators, promotion partners, public sources, and data obtained from the acquisition of other companies.
Depending on the source of information and the way it is used, we may obtain the following Personal Data:
- Personal contact information (such as last name, first name, patronymic, date of birth, mailing address, e-mail address, social network details or telephone number (s)).
- Demographic information and interests (information that describes your demographic and behavioral characteristics, age or age range, gender, geographic location, favorite products, hobbies and interests, and information about your family or lifestyle).
- Information from a computer / mobile device (any information about a computer system or other technological device that you use to access one of our websites or applications).
- Information about the use of websites (information about which links you follow, what pages or content you view and for how long, as well as other similar information and statistics of your actions, such as response time, loading errors and duration of visits to certain pages).
- Market research and consumer feedback. Any information you voluntarily share with us about your experience of using our products and services.
- Consumer content. Any content that you create and then share with us on social media or upload to one of our websites or apps, including the use of social networking apps such as Facebook. For example, photos, videos, personal stories, or other similar content. Where permitted, we collect and publish consumer content in connection with various events, including contests and other promotions.
- Information from social networks. Any information that you share publicly on a social network, or information that is part of your profile on a social network (such as Facebook), and that you share with us, you allow the social network. For example, the basic information of your account (this can be name, email address, gender, date of birth, city of residence, profile photo, user ID, friends list, etc.) and any other additional information that you allow to share a social network. We receive information from your social media profile (or piece of information) each time you interact with the Medical Club Grace page on a social network such as Facebook, each time you use social networking plug-ins integrated into the https website. : //gracemedclub.com (e.g. Facebook Connect), or whenever you interact with us through social media. To learn more about how https://gracemedclub.com receives your information from a social network, or to opt out of providing such information on a social network, please visit the relevant social network website.
- Payments and financial information. Any information we need to fulfill orders, or that you use to make a purchase, such as your debit or credit card information (cardholder’s name, card number, expiration date, etc.) or other forms of payment if available), passport data, RNOKPP and all other necessary data for interaction with you and / or compliance with legal requirements (financial monitoring, etc.). In any case, We or our payment processing service providers process payment and financial information in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and security standards.
We also collect and use your Personal Data for the purpose of (and / or): fulfilling our contractual obligations; legal obligations; legitimate interests.
In accordance with applicable law, we will use your Personal Data for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with applicable law.
We take appropriate measures (below) to ensure the confidentiality and secure storage of your Personal Data, in addition to your Personal Data that you have posted publicly.
Your Personal Data will be processed by our authorized employees depending on the specific purposes for which your Personal Data was collected.
We store your Personal Data in the operating environment using appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access. We adhere to high standards of personal data protection. The transfer of information over the Internet, unfortunately, is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the complete security of the data when transmitting through our websites / applications.
It is important that you also facilitate the secure storage of your Personal Data.
You may access your Personal Data and request a physical or electronic copy of all Your Personal Data stored by Us. You also have the right to receive information about the source of the collection of your Personal Data.
You can exercise these rights by sending us a request by e-mail or postal address, stating your last name, first name and patronymic, place of residence (stay) and details of the document certifying the person submitting the request, in accordance with paragraph 1 of part four Article 16 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”. If the request is made by another person in your interest, without providing evidence that the request was lawfully made on your behalf, the request will be rejected. Please note that any information about your identity provided to Us will only be processed in accordance with and within the limits permitted by applicable law.
You may – make a reasoned request to change, correct, delete your Personal Data in cases provided by law; make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process your Personal Data during the consent; and withdraw consent to any of the data processing operations.
In some cases, we must continue to store your Personal Data even after receiving your request for removal, in accordance with applicable law or in connection with the performance of the contract.
We reserve the right to make changes to our approaches to Data Processing and this Policy at any time, so we ask that you constantly review our Policy for any updates or changes.
LLC “International Medical Center” acts as the Owner (Controller) of your Personal Data.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Policy or would like to file a complaint about our compliance with personal data protection laws, please contact us:
Phone: +380 44 499 70 00
E-mail: [email protected]
You can also send an e-mail to our data protection officer: [email protected]
Postal address: st. Baggovutovskaya, 14. Kyiv, 04107, Ukraine